Tuesday 21 June 2011

A week of Stunt Cooking...

The thing about stunt cooking is that it is a highly competitive buisness.... I make a chocolate pear tart and someone else says "I can do better".

And before you know it, there are dessert platters and anatomically accutate female genital cupcakes. Yes. You read correctly. Vagina cupcakes.

So... here's the week that was:

Monday. Some friends were coming over for afternoon tea...so I made this. Chocolate and pear tart. Yummo.


Then my sister made this: white chocolate, orange and cardamon panna cotta, hazelnut and dark chocolate brownies and hot chocolate fondant with almond brittle.





Then Lucy Carter made vagina cupcakes. I have no explanation for that one...


Other notable mentions of the week go to Rebecca Archer's mate who made these:



And Johnny Luu for sending me this (yes, the tv IS a cake too). But if it's made by a professional, its not REAL stuntcooking!


Til next time. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment